Skills Development & Tech-Led Employability
The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (M/o FEPT) in Pakistan in collabaration with TechValley is launching second phase of Skills Development & Tech-Led Employability project to enhance the employability of young people, particularly in the tech industry. As a component of the project, the Google Certifications project will provide scholarships to selected students (and other aspirants) to take available courses and certifications offered by Google for free. This document provides an overview of the project, eligibility criteria, application process, and program cycle.
The Google Certifications Offered Under This Program:
The program offers
- Google IT Support Professional Certificate
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
- Google Advance Analytics Professional Certificate
- Google IT Automation Professional Certificate
- Google Business Intelligence Professional Certificate
- Google Project Management Professional Certificate
- Google UX Design Professional Certificate
- Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce Professional Certificate
- Google Cybersecurity Professional Certificate
This program provides free online access to 3-5 course certifications, including Google Certificates, targeting selected candidates, particularly girls and those with relevant backgrounds, to enhance employability and freelancing prospects. Participants receive Coursera courses, expert mentoring, networking, and guidance in freelancing platforms. Slots are open to students from different institutions and professionals or unemployed individuals seeking online employment/earning opportunity.
Application Process and Program Cycle
- To apply for these scholarships, you can either click on the "APPLICATION FORM" link or use Google Lens to scan the QR code provided in the Advertisement (click here for ADVERTISEMENT).
- Filling the form ensuring your details are correct especially email address and mobile number.
- Applicants must clearly express why they wish to pursue this course and its benefits to their professional career.
- The eligibility criteria for applying for these scholarships is that applicant must be over 18 years of age, fluent in English, possess basic computer skills and have regular internet access.
- For inquires, reach us at; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date to apply is 30th September, 2023
The details of each Certificate/specialization, and accompanying courses and contents, are given in the document attached.